SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS

HERE'S A CHANCE TO SHARE YOUR SKETCHBOOK WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

Take a look at the link to see how to join in.
http://sketchbookfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sketchbook-friends-get-started.html

THERE'S ACCESS TO INSPIRATIONAL BLOGS, PINBOARDS, BOOKS, FLICKR SITES AND TECHNIQUES


HAVE A LOOK AT THE FLICKR GROUP LINK OR CHECK OUT THE SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS LIST TO SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING CREATIVE



Friday 10 May 2013

Bit of an update...

 I am still in the watercolour class of  TAMMY GARCIA over at 21 SECRETS.
I am not sure if you can get onto this link if you have not signed up for the course, but anyway give it a try
This was the blending class where we looked at what goes with what.
Next up our lesson was to work with stripes and words.
The following lesson that I completed today was to create WORD BUBBLES using watercolour paint and neocolour wax crayons .

As you can see Ive stuck with the vivid colour palette throughout the class and carried my embroidery theme throughout the whole of the course.

There is more to come from Tammy's class yet and at the end of it I will put all my pieces into a book I am making.

Don't forget to add your sketchbook pages to the flickr sight in the side bar so we can see what you are upto.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the completed book Lynn, it is going to be so gorgeous & vibrant :0) Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pages!! Can't wait to see it all put together too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Lynn! I am keen to take an online colour mixing course, but have to get settled in our new house first.

    Many thanks for your nice comment on my blog, and I'm glad you like my Thai takeaway box! I'll certainly put it on here, although it hardly qualifies as an album!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't matter what it is as long as its art Shoshi. Hope you settle in soon
      Lynn x

      Delete
  4. your painting is great Lynn..really energising and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it, still got another piece to do before I finish this lesson

      Delete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS