SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS

HERE'S A CHANCE TO SHARE YOUR SKETCHBOOK WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

Take a look at the link to see how to join in.
http://sketchbookfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sketchbook-friends-get-started.html

THERE'S ACCESS TO INSPIRATIONAL BLOGS, PINBOARDS, BOOKS, FLICKR SITES AND TECHNIQUES


HAVE A LOOK AT THE FLICKR GROUP LINK OR CHECK OUT THE SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS LIST TO SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING CREATIVE



Monday 21 January 2013

Online course Sketchbook pages

 I thought I would add some of the pages I have done for an online
 design course I am doing under the guidance of contemporary embroiderer 
 The purpose is to create a design/work book which will lead to an end textile piece.
My plan is to make a half apron and some framed artwork.
My starting point was the textile art of Barbara Jepson.
I have many of her pieces in my house and love to look at them on a daily basis.

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely work Lynn. Your drawings are fab and the colours are so lush. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create :0) Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!
    I love the detail and colours!!
    Naomi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi, its lovely that you have joined our growing blog. Please feel free to add your drawings to the flickr group anytime.
      Lynn :-)

      Delete
  3. I love these pages, beautiful colours and designs. I like the little blue and lime squares giving a contrast to the free flowers.

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS